Catchment groups are found right across Brisbane and are made up largely of volunteers who host events and activities to improve the health of local creeks and green spaces. You can help out by going to a planting, helping at a community nursery or having a say in projects and issues in your local area.
Catchment Groups in Brisbane
- Bayside Creeks Catchment Group (BCCG)
- Bulimba Creek Catchment Coordinating Committee (B4C)
- Cubberla Witton Catchments Network (CWCN)
- Kedron Brook Catchment Branch (KBCB)
- Moggill Creek Catchment Group (MCCG)
- Norman Creek Catchment Coordinating Committee (N4C)
- Pullen Pullen Catchments Group Inc (PPCG)
- Oxley Creek Catchment Association (OCCA)
- Save Our Waterways Now Inc (SOWN)
- Wolston and Centenary Catchments (WaCC)
Non-catchment groups in BCN
The map below shows you which catchment you are in, which group works in your area, and where to find your local community nursery.
Not sure which catchment you’re in? Enter your suburb below.